Tina's Opinions

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A conversation with Little Lady D

Tina: Little Lady D, what do you want for lunch?
Little Lady D: Pizza, pepperoni pizza.
T: Do you want it hot or cold?
LLD: I want one hot and two cold.
T: There is only one piece of pizza. Do you want it hot or cold?
LLD: You can cut it into three pieces and do one hot and two cold.
T: I'm not cutting up one piece of pizza, do you want it hot or cold?
LLD: Cut it into two pieces and I want one hot and one cold.
T: Fine.
I then cut one thin slice of pizza into two even thinner pieces and give one to her cold and warm the other one up.

Seriously?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Cami said...

Haha!! That's awesome, you're kids are so hilarious.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie Cox said...

Dude! I'm your bff and didn't even know you had a blog?!!!! Whats up with that????? How lucky I am that I get to hang out with you everyday...look how funny you are!!! So this morning you had on the black shirt that you took one of your prego pics in. So you need to take another one and show a side by side. You looked so cute this morning...can't wait to see the little punk!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Carrie Cox said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I can totally see this happening...tone of voice and everything! You are hilarious!!! And I love the belly shots!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home