Tina's Opinions

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some pictures

To update you all real fast and me and the family, a few photos:


Apparently, this kid has a talent for Trash Talking his Dad. As in, "Bet you can't do this song on 'Expert', like I can." He's usually right.

The Genius tries, he really does. But the kid has a talent. And more time to practice.

She turned five. Who does she think she is?

He turned seven. Who does he think he is?

And for Sheri, here's a "Watch the Belly Grow" series:
About 18 weeks

About 23 weeks

Earlier today (about 25 weeks)

And just cuz it's so freaking cute:

7 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

holy moly you look great!

and good grief daph's a cutie.

7:33 PM  
Blogger sheri said...

K, Daphne's too cute for words.
And I'm pretty sure my belly is STILL bigger than yours right now. You know, non-pregnant.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

You're still tiny!!!

Thanks for updating. Nerd.

Doesn't that Hello Kitty thing freak you out?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

1-Daphne is too cute. I love her hair.
2- You are not allowed to do pictures of your supposed 'growing belly' because it makes me look like a cow. I keep blaming mine on being the fourth, but if I have to compare that to yours then I give up. I'm going to go eat some more and maybe lock myself in a closet for a while.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

And OH MY GOSH, I know Alissa. Wha???

11:08 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

I love daphne's birthday picture! You definitely need to add to your belly grow series. You are way behind.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Okay, wait a second, I thought your belly was supposed to be GROWING! I don't see a change. You need a current picture!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home