Tina's Opinions

Saturday, March 15, 2008

That's funny, I don't remember asking for Kathy Griffin bangs. . .

I went to get my hair cut last Tuesday. I was uber excited because it's been since November and I was looking shaggy and a little fried on the ends. I'm one of those weird people who love having my hair cut, but I almost always hate the way the person styles my hair (the exception is my little sister; she always makes me look better than I usually do). The guy who cut my hair was really great and took a long time cutting and styling, but when I looked, I was shocked (and a little afraid) that he had given me Kathy Griffin bangs. Besides all the obvious reasons of not wanting to look like Kathy Griffin, the bangs looked just stupid on me. Scary is that The Genius actually liked it. But every time I looked in the mirror, I burst into laughter. It was not okay. So I think it looks okay right now (I've kind of been able to sweep them to the side), but I'll be glad when they grow out a tad.

Which would you rather look like?












Neither? Yeah, me too. :p

4 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

i'm sorry. i can totally see what you're saying. if it helps, you're so much funnier than her.

3:51 PM  
Blogger sheri said...

You're still WAY cute and hot!
And ditto Alissa...way funnier, too. (and I think Kathy's pretty funny)

11:16 PM  
Blogger Cami said...

I think that your bangs look cute swept to the side! And you are funnier than her.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Dang! That stinks! But atleast your ay cuter than her. ANd like Alissa said, so much funnier.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home