This is the beat you can't touch
I don't know why I titled this post like that, but I thought of it and it made me laugh.
Can I say how glad I am that Christmas vacation is officially over? I mean, I'm seriously doing the happy dance! Little Man T goes back to school and hopefully life with start having some normalcy again!
We did have a good time over the holidays. The kids were spoiled beyond belief and we had a fun time seeing lots of family. Little Man T got a Star Wars video game and he and his brother haven't stopped playing it for eight days straight. I'm a bad mom, because I let them play for eight days straight.
Little Lady D turned three yesterday. It is fun to see her grow up, but it makes me a little sad too. Where has time gone? Am I really that old? Don't answer that! I'll post a pic of the birthday festivities later. She looked really cute!
Oh, oh, oh, Wednesday is my last day working! I quit to dedicate more time to being a mom (LOL!) I was also recently called to be a leader in our ward's Young Women's program. Stop laughing. We'll see how that goes. So far, they girls just stare at me like I'm an idiot. Which I am, but I don't appreciate that much.
Okay, just a quicky update. My shift if over. Jiggity jig!
Oh, and a shout out to my old roommate and friend Julia! I'm thinking of you and praying that all goes well! Lots of virtual hugs to you! :)

1 Comments:
Thanks! Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home