This week has been waaaaay too long. . .
Monday:
Swim lessons, play group, arts and crafts class, work
Tuesday:
Swim lessons, help friend pack, work
Wednesday:
Swim lessons, primary activity, work
Thursday:
Swim lessons, couple of hours at water park, work
Friday:
Swim lessons, shop at mall, go to Grandma's
I must have looked as frazzled and exhausted as I feltl, because my MIL took the boys for a few hours so I could put the princess down for a nap. I was going to take a nap, but decided to blog instead. Duh. I'm now going to run a few loads of laundry and pass out.
Isn't my life glamourous? ;)

3 Comments:
Sounds pretty glamorous to me! The 'swim' concept is particularly tantalising.
So is that you?
Do you still check your old hotmail address? The one with your son's name in it? I'm trying to be as cryptic as possible ;)
Please drop me a line and some photos. Love to the hubby!
But laundry is incredibly exciting and glamourous! Oh, no, wait. It's totally not.
Oh, by the way, hi!
Tee hee, I was about to notify Julia of this here blog. Looks like she found it already!
Post a Comment
<< Home