Dare I Dream?
That my youngest child, a 2.5 year old girl is actually potty trained? Am I actually done with diapers after almost 7.5 years? Can it be true?
Little Lady D has been doing extremely well using the washroom. I am thrilled, but slightly sad. That sounds kind of creepy, because who likes diapers, right? But she's my baby and it's one of the last "baby" things we're phasing out of. She still has a pacifier, and we need to get rid of that before she's doomed to a life of headgear in her teens, but so far, she's been very resistant to it. She loves her bubba more than words can say.
In other news, Little Man A got his toe stuck in an automatic door yesterday at the grocery store. Lots of blood, screams, and tears were involved. He's fine. Little Man T is doing well at school and has consistently got 100% on all of spelling tests. He's smarter than I am. Sad but true. What a kid!

1 Comments:
You really need to post more often!
How's the weaning from the dummy going? Oh, a dummy is South African for pacifier, by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home