Tina's Opinions

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Eight years?

Today is Little Man T's birthday. I can't believe he's already eight. Here are a few photos of him for your viewing pleasure. :)








Skipping many years, because it's taking FOREVER to figure out how to post these. :)



Happy birthday Kiddo!

3 Comments:

Blogger sheri said...

Happy Birthday, T Man!!!! That picture of his pouty face is to die for!!!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe you have a kid that old.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

First, there's the cute baby, whose photos I remember seeing way back when. Then, the cute little kid who would only eat chicken nuggets. And then this adorable, big kid, and I can't believe so many years have gone by! Happy birthday, T, and way to go, Mom-of-T! Nice work!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home