Tina's Opinions

Monday, December 10, 2007

The Prince of Peace. . .

. . .but not here.

Earlier tonight, I decided to talk to my kids about Jesus' birth. Awesome, huh? Kick off the Christmas season, teach my kids some important things about the Savior, all that good stuff. I passed out the Fisher Price Little People Nativity pieces to the kids so they could place them in the correct spot by the stable as I read the story. Everything was going well until Little Lady D screamed that she wanted Mary and chucked an angel across the room. She got sent to her room, where she continued to scream about Mary for several minutes.

Silent night? Not in this house.

They all look so innocent, don't they?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Tina! There you are!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

Julia's mom here - nice to hear about your little family. In spite of ranting by your daughter, it could have been worse. The son of a friend of mine got upset with his parents/siblings, grabbed Joseph from the display and threw him into the field next to their house. They never found poor Joseph again.

3:52 PM  
Blogger sheri said...

YAY! You blogged!
Oh, how I've missed you so.
And dang...I need to sit down w/the kids and talk about the Christmas Story.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home