Tina's Opinions

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm a TV star!

Okay, not really, but my friend Amy is! She was the guest host last week on a local TV show called Good Things Utah. I'm not a fan of the show, but it was really fun to go and see it live, because my friend was so freaking awesome! She's really a natural, they should hire her, for realsies. Here's a photo of the ladies who host the show (Amy's the second from the right) and standing behind is a group of friends that went to cheer for Amy.

And is anybody interested in being PTA president at my kids' school next year? Cuz I'm not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I hear you're not allowed to take pictures there if you're going to post them on the internetz. I'm calling them and reporting you.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog? I love your stories. :D I have no interest in being PTA president at my own kids school- so yours is out of the question- sorry.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home