Look who's famous!

Little Lady D, that's who! She's a model for MollyGear, a totally cool company that makes designer scripture bags and totes. I know I'm biased, but isn't she so pretty? And seriously, the shirt is awesome too!
I have to tell you guys how awesome MollyGear is. My super cool sister in law started the company and their products are cool and hip and nothing like you'd buy at Deseret Book; very distinctive and original. Here's a picture of my bag that I got a few years ago. It's totally me (obviously, because it's green, right?)
Here's the inside:
Cool, huh? The best part is that Molly Gear just came out with a totally cool new Tote. It's perfect for carrying all your stuff to church (manual, scriptures, snack for kids, snack for you, extra tithing envelopes for all the extra tithing I'm paying. Oh wait. . .) And they are in great fabrics; incredibly cute! If I knew how to do a super cool link that said "Click here" and could make it clickable, I would do that. But I'm lame, so here's a super long link. Check it out!
http://mollygear.com/catalog/category/mollygear-tote
Don't forget to look at their "Ugly Scripture Bag" contest. There are some real sweet bags on there!

3 Comments:
Awesome! That girl of yours is ADORABLE. And that shirt! Holy cow, I'm checking out that site right now.
She's a babe, for sure.
Your daughter is such a cutie! I went to the website (thanks for the link) and had a lovely time...had to spend money. Everyone needs an elephant shirt. Have a wonderful holiday!
Post a Comment
<< Home