Back by popular demand. . .
Belly shots. Like I told my friend yesterday, it was fun sharing belly shots until I started getting ginormous. It's not so much fun now. But I'll post a few. And I think it's funny that the people requesting them are the ones that see me on an almost daily basis! So you know that I'm now resembling Ginormica from Monsters vs Aliens.
I don't know the dates on the first two. Sometime between the last photo and today.
Okay, I look really goofy in this one.
This is me this morning at 35 weeks.
I like the flash in front of my face. It disguises my extra chins that I've recently acquired.And here are some bonus photos. The first two are the guitar cake that The Genius and Little Man T made for the Blue and Gold banquet back in February.
Okay, this isn't the best photo of the three of them, but it's funny. Little Lady D's hair is half done and Little Man A has an awesome look on his face. Sweet!
These are from Little Man T's birthday, just a few days ago. I love the faces he's making at his uncle. When singing "Happy Birthday", Uncle Genius (he's The Genius's brother and pretty smart too) likes to sing with a lot of . . .umm. . .gusto. Little Man T didn't know what to think. It was hilarious!
Best picture ever.
Yeah, I know the cake is lame. It's what he asked for and I'm really pregnant!

4 Comments:
You're looking so great! I hope you feel alright too. And all the cake pictures are hilarious, I love it!
You are tiny. I can't believe you only hafe 5 weeks left!!!
#1- to make you feel better I am specifically requesting NO MORE belly shots because they make me feel huge by comparison. sigh. (oh you know I love you!)
#2- I was going to be sarcastic, and then thought better of it, but then rethought it again because I know you understand sarcasm, but do you only own black shirts? ha ha...now it's not even funny.
Tina, you are adorable and my request is that you blog MORE.
Joanna,
Black is slimming! :p
The long sleeve shirt is navy blue. I was feeling crazy and decided to branch out!
Post a Comment
<< Home